Anna: Jewelry, Yoga, and Popcorn

The kids have been on different nap schedules this week (Davis from 2:30 to 4:30 and Anna from 1 to 3) so I have had some quality time with Anna when she wakes up. I am usually trying to grab a shower, if I am lucky, and Anna plays in the bathroom. She is especially into all my jewelry. I don't know where she gets...honestly...I rarely wear fancy jewelry besides my pearl studs and wedding ring.  She mostly thinks everything is a bracelet and puts them on her wrists and struts around. It is hilarious. I wish I had captured more pictures. Today I put a necklace on her, and she carried the other like a bracelet. She then went to get a brush and started brushing her hair! HA!



Then Anna decided, on her very own, to get out the yoga mat and do a little yoga. It was hilarious. She was very serious.



And finally, this is the way Anna thinks you should eat your popcorn. On the table. Belly down of course. Houdini is at it again...


0 Responses