SICK!

Well I finally got to stay in bed all day....but for all the wrong reasons! Earlier in the week, we woke up in the morning to realize that Davis had thrown up in his bed (and unfortunately seemed to sleep in it all night). We really did not think much about it, and he seemed to be feeling fine. I tried to take him to school, but he left with me as I knew he was a little off. Well, first thing Wednesday morning, Tyson rolls over and asks, "Do you feel sick by any chance?" Little did he know that I had been laying there thinking about how sick I felt! YUCK! Knowing this situation was going downhill fast, we called my mom and she came over ALL DAY to help with the kiddos.

I won't get into too many details, but it was a miserable day. And after Anna's nap, she started throwing up all over my mom.  She was so resilient though - she would play and then get sick, then go right back to playing. Anyway, we are SO thankful for GoGo and all of her help with the kids, her trips to the store and the pharmacy, and taking such good care of us.

I never thought we would all get sick at the same time, and I pray it doesn't happen again!

* I have been behind on blogging, but hope to catch up quick. Not too much has happened since this day, as it took us all a while to recover. I hope to be back on track soon!
0 Responses